Hapag-Lloyd has announced a significant number of new charges around the world, which will take effect in the first two months of the year.
The new prices of the German carrier come along with its additional loader implementation aiming to ease the disruption in the Indian market.
Hapag-Lloyd will apply new prices from the Indian Subcontinent to the Mediterranean and North Europe and from the Middle East and Pakistan to the Mediterranean, effective from 1 February, for all cargoes for 20’ and 40’ general purpose, including high cube containers.
Indian Subcontinent and the Middle East to US and Canada
- US$480 per 20′ standard container
- US$600 per 40′ standard container
- US$600 per 40′ high cube container
- US$600 per 40′ reefer container
East Asia to USA and Canada
- US$960 per all 20′ container types
- US$1200 per all 40′ container types
US and Canada to Arabian Gulf, the Red Sea and the Indian Subcontinent
- US$50 per all 20′ container types
- US$100 per all 40′ container types
In addition, Hapag-Lloyd has already introduced a GRI of US$430 per container from Pakistan to East Africa, from 15 January.